Filled with negative emotions and lack of self-esteem, because I was FAT, I finally decided that it was time for me to take on a new leaf, and reinvent myself, more so, my body. So, I started my search for a product that does not only promise, but guarantee faster, convenient, and healthy ways of losing weight. I browsed the net, read through magazines but nothing convinced me yet. Then, one day, I bumped into an old time friend, whom I hardly recognised! She’s far sexier and appealing than before. Amazed, I mentioned my newfound goal and asked her the secret of her wonderful change. And viola, I found both my fairy godmother- my friend, and the miracle product- the HCG diet plan!
The day after, she accompanied me to her doctor, who gives her shots, and provides advices for her as well. I was introduced, and then the whole process began. I was oriented first, so that I would be completely aware of what I would be doing and the ‘stakes’ that I’m betting on. Filled with determination and the confidence in the product, I said my sweet yes right away. On that wonderful day, I received my first shot of the miracle product and started the diet plan that came with it.
During the first two days, I was given freedom to eat anything that I wanted, binged eating literally of about 1,500-2,000 calories a day. Why? The doctor said it enabled abnormal fats to accumulate, to prepare my body for the very low calorie diet in the following days. The more I ate the better, and the happier I became!

But happy days were gone too soon. The very low calorie diet was introduced to me, which takes about 21-40 days; depending on how fast I would lose weight and how many pounds I want to lose. At this time, I needed to consume only 500 calories a day while continuing with the injections, as what my doctor prescribed. It was one of my most difficult days, not because I felt hungry, but I missed eating. Still, I followed my diet religiously- eating veggies, lean fish, and some milk. As anticipated, I had mild headache and constipation. Yet no worries, aspirin and laxatives did the trick. In a week’s time, I lost 10 amazing pounds. Wow! I continued and during my second week, the side effects were gone- which was pretty convenient and I lost another 12 pounds. As of now, I am on my fourth week of use, and I’m down to 45 pounds from my original weight of 230 pounds without feeling weak or hungry at all, with just a minimum of 30 minute exercise a day.
You may have read several HCG diet reviews; they may be true, as I can guarantee mine. And hey, for those with obesity problems, this confession can be yours too! Experience the miracle that the HCG diet plan makes. Right now!